Policies Approved by the SIGCSE Board
- Volunteer Travel Policy - Applies to travel by the SIGCSE board and its representatives.
- Requesting In Cooperation Status - Approval process for SIGCSE support of non-SIGCSE events.
- SIGCSE Conference Related
- Program Chair Responsibilities - Guidelines to help ensure that conference programs provide both short and long term benefits to the conference attendees and the wider community.
- Presenter Substitution - Conference presenter substitution / no-show policy.
- Corporate Sponsorship - Guidelines for corporate support for conferences.
- Committee Remuneration Guidelines - Guidelines for the remuneration of volunteers who work on conference committees.
- Sustainability Education - For a Sustainable Future
- Academic Governance - Role of faculty