Search with Bing
To assist potential attendees who need detailed cost information, we are happy to offer this summary.
- The early registration deadline is
Sunday, January 31st, 2010.
Registrations postmarked or FAXed on or before this date
are considered to be 'early.'
- The late registration fees apply from
Monday, February 1st through Sunday, February 28th, 2010;.
Registrations that miss the early deadline but are received
on or before this date are considered to be 'late.'
- After the late deadline, the on-site rates will apply.
Symposium attendees will no longer be able to register
on-line. Registration may be completed at the symposium
registration desk starting at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday,
March 4th. Complete on-site registration hours are
available from our
symposium registration gateway page.
- Early: $200 for SIGCSE members, $260 for non-members.
- Late: $240 for SIGCSE members, $300 for non-members.
- On-site: $270 for SIGCSE members, $330 for non-members.
- Friday-only High School: $70 early, $110 late or on-site.
- Students (at any time): $40 for ACM/SIGCSE members, $50 for non-members.
Regular conference registration includes: One copy of the symposium proceedings on CD; all paper sessions, panels, BOFs, and
keynotes; the symposium reception ; the exhibition hall (and coffee breaks);
and the Saturday luncheon.
The special high school rate includes access to all Friday
sessions, panels, BOFs, and keynotes; the exhibition hall
(and coffee breaks); and one copy of proceedings on CD.
- Workshops (each): $60 early, $75 late, $90 on-site
- Pre-symposium Events:
- Department Chairs Roundtable: $95
- New Teaching Faculty Roundtable: $25
- For other pre-symposium events, please
pre-symposium events page.
- Additional Thursday evening reception tickets:
- Adults: $50 each
- Children (12 or younger): $10 each
- Additional Saturday luncheon tickets: $40 each
- Additional copies of the symposium proceedings CD: $10 each
- A limited number of printed copies of the symposium
proceedings will be available for $35 each.