Friday, September 11, 2009: Paper submissions due.
Monday, September 14, 2009: Papers to Reviewers.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009: Reviews Due.
Search with Bing
All SIGCSE members are encouraged to participate in the reviewing process.
- For New Reviewers Review signup will be posted at later date.
If you are interested in reviewing papers for SIGCSE 2010,
you are invited to complete the
Reviewer Information Form.
Please limit yourself to areas in which you feel somewhat
expert. The system will automatically ask you to consider
the areas carefully if you choose more than four.
- For Those Who Have Previously Reviewed
All people currently listed in the reviewer database
will receive an e-mail message during August with their
current recorded information.
- If you would like to update the information
in the database, go to the
Reviewer Information Form
by September 11, 2009.
Please select your areas of reviewing carefully,
limiting yourself to areas in which you have
- If for some reason you do not want to continue
as a reviewer, please send e-mail to
using "Remove Reviewer from SIGCSE
Database" as the message subject, and
include your name, reviewer number, and password
in the message body.
Submissions are reviewed according to categories indicated
by the authors. Reviewers will be assigned no more than three papers or six submissions of another type, based on their indicated subject areas of expertise.
At least four reviewers are assigned to each. Papers are only
available in electronic PDF format. Reviewers must use a Web
browser and software capable of displaying PDF documents (For example: Adobe Reader).
Reviewers of videos must have a Web browser with the Adobe Flash plugin, capable of
viewing videos published on YouTube (YouTube.com).
The reviewing process has 3 simple steps:
- When reviews are assigned, you will be sent the reference numbers for each submission you are reviewing along with a reminder of your reviewer ID and password.
- Read through the collections of example review text for
the types of submissions you are reviewing.
Included are examples of comments for good, useful reviews.
- After reviewing, complete a report for each submission. Submit Reviews at http://db.grinnell.edu/sigcse/sigcse2010/Reviewers/reviewerViewing.asp.
Note: All reviews will be distributed anonymously
to both the author(s) and reviewers of that submission.
This will give the author feedback and provide information
to reviewers as well. It is hoped that, over time,
this feedback will help make the review process
more consistent as reviewers can compare their responses
to those of others.
Please contact SIGCSE 2010 Program Chairs:
Carnegie Mellon University