SIGCSE 2012 - Symposium Fees
To assist potential attendees who need detailed cost information, we are happy to offer this summary.
- The early registration deadline is Monday, January 30, 2012. Registrations postmarked or FAXed on or before this date are considered to be 'early.'
- The late registration fees apply from Tuesday, January 31, 2012 through Wednesday, February 22, 2012;. Registrations that miss the early deadline but are received on or before February 22, 2012 are considered to be 'late.'
- After the late deadline, the on-site rates will apply. Symposium attendees will no longer be able to register on-line. Registration may be completed at the symposium registration desk starting at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, February 29th. Complete on-site registration hours are available from our symposium registration gateway page.
- Early: $250 for SIGCSE members, $310 for non-members
- Late: $290 for SIGCSE members, $350 for non-members
- On-site: $330 for SIGCSE members, $390 for non-members
- K12 one-day (Friday): $80 for early, $110 for late or onsite
- K12 two-day (Friday/Saturday): $150 for early, $180 for late or onsite
- Students (at any time): $60 for ACM/SIGCSE members, $70 for non-members
Regular conference registration includes: One copy of the symposium proceedings on CD; all paper sessions, panels, BOFs, and keynotes; the symposium reception ; the exhibition hall (and coffee breaks); and the Saturday luncheon.
The special one-day K12 rate includes access to all Friday technical sessions, the exhibition hall (and coffee breaks), and one copy of proceedings on CD. The special two-day K12 rate includes access to all Friday and Saturday technical sessions, the exhibition hall (and coffee breaks), the Saturday luncheon, and one copy of proceedings on CD. Workshops are not included in these rates. These rates are available to K-12 teachers only.
- Workshops (each): $70 early, $85 late, $100 on-site
- Additional reception tickets: $25 each
- Additional luncheon tickets: $40 each
- Additional copies of the symposium proceedings CD: $10 each
- A limited number of printed copies of the symposium proceedings will be available for $50 each.