Platinum Plus Supporter
SIGCSE 2013 - Hotel Accommodations
The Sheraton Denver Downtown is the conference hotel. All conference activities will take place in the hotel. The hotel is located at the beginning of the 16th street pedestrian mall and is within easy walking distance of museums, restaurants, bars, shopping, and other attractions. The SIGCSE group rate will only be available until January 16, 2013 (subject to availability).
Denver Sheraton Hotel Information
- Online Reservations
- Reservations by phone: 1-800-325-3535, refer to the group by "ACM."
- $159/night, with free wireless internet
- The less water, energy and other resources we use, the more there is to go around. Reward yourself with a $5 voucher at participating food and beverage outlets or 500 Starwood Preferred Guest Starpoints® awarded at check out for each night you decline housekeeping services (except day of departure). Conservation matters. Make A Green Choice!!
Crowne Plaza Denver (overflow hotel)
- Online Reservations (cutoff date February 21, 2013)
- Reservations by phone: 1-888-233-9527, refer to the group by "Association for Computing Machinery."
We recognize that many SIGCSE attendees work at schools with very limited, even nonexistent!, travel budgets. To help you reduce your cost to participate in the symposium, we are happy to once again provide assistance with roommate matching: The SIGCSE 2013 Roommate Database. Once registered, you can input your preferences and see other registrants who have compatible preferences. The rest is up to you!