Platinum Plus Supporter
SIGCSE 2013 - Symposium Fees
To assist potential attendees who need detailed cost information, we are happy to offer this summary.
- The early registration deadline is Wednesday, February 6, 2013.
- The late registration fees apply from Thursday, February 7, 2013 through Wednesday, February 27, 2013;. Registrations that miss the early deadline but are received on or before February 27, 2013 are considered to be 'late.'
- After the late deadline, the on-site rates will apply. Symposium attendees will no longer be able to register on-line. Registration may be completed at the symposium registration desk starting at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, March 6th. Complete on-site registration hours are available from our symposium registration gateway page.
- Early: $250 for SIGCSE members, $310 for non-members
- Late: $290 for SIGCSE members, $350 for non-members
- On-site: $330 for SIGCSE members, $390 for non-members
- K12 one-day (Saturday): $80 for early, $110 for late or onsite
- K12 two-day (Friday/Saturday): $150 for early, $180 for late or onsite
- Students (at any time): $60 for ACM/SIGCSE members, $70 for non-members
Regular conference registration includes: One copy of the symposium proceedings on CD; all paper sessions, panels, BOFs, and keynotes; the symposium reception; the screening of Code Breaker; the exhibition hall (and coffee breaks); and the Saturday luncheon.
The special one-day K12 rate includes access to all Saturday technical sessions, the exhibition hall (and coffee breaks), the Saturday luncheon, and one copy of proceedings on CD. The special two-day K12 rate includes access to all Friday and Saturday technical sessions, the exhibition hall (and coffee breaks), the Saturday luncheon, and one copy of proceedings on CD. Workshops are not included in these rates. These rates are available to K-12 teachers only.
- Workshops (each): $70 early, $85 late, $100 on-site
- Additional reception tickets: $50 each (all attendees receive one ticket)
- Thursday luncheon tickets: $25 each (free for those attending SIGCSE the first time)
- Additional Saturday luncheon tickets: $50 each (all attendees receive one ticket)
- Additional copies of the symposium proceedings CD: $10 each
- A limited number of printed copies of the symposium proceedings will be available for $50 each.