Platinum Plus Supporter
Guidelines for Reviewers of BOF Submissions
Contents of this page
Our goal in choosing Birds of a Feather (BOF) sessions is to provide a selection of discussion sessions that will be attractive to attendees. With this in mind, answers to the following questions are most useful in BOF reviews:
- Is the topic relevant to the symposium?
- Do you expect that the level of interest in the BOF would be high?
- Is the proposal suitable for a BOF (recall that BOFs are meant for open-ended discussion, and are explicitly not meant for either presentations or product demos)
- Are the particular presenters appropriate? (Remember that BOF reviewing is not blind.)
- How could the authors improve the quality of the BOF, if it is accepted?
Obviously this list is not exhaustive. The Program Committee and authors will appreciate your views on other issues as well.
If you have questions about paper submissions send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (Jian Zhang).